This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Supplier- and partner-generated social content helps you develop social media platforms to build, mix, and promote business engagement.
Social content comes in many forms (audio, text, video, images, etc.). This content informs and entertains the people who consume it.
You can export your data to MS Excel. Using Excel, you can manage and organize your data as well as create charts and other visuals for presentations.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Export Social Media Leads
- From Social Media > Analysis, select Leads in the left-hand sidebar.
- View your recent lead activity.
- Export your leads.
- Select the name of the lead to view the full profile.
- Update Status - You can select this option to mark lead entries as contacted, qualified, or unqualified/invalid.
- Mark as New Opportunity - Depending on your settings, you may be able to mark the lead as a new opportunity.
- Register Lead - Depending on your settings, you may see the option to register a lead with a supplier.
- Assign - Depending on your settings, you may see the option to assign the lead to a sales rep.