A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of the above. You can use supplier-provided campaigns or create your own. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service.
Through Zift123, suppliers provide campaigns to partners that are organized around the products, industries, and solutions that matter to your business. You can find these supplier-provided campaigns under Browse Campaigns. Using the campaigns provided by your supplier, helps you promote brand standards and execute campaigns quickly and efficiently. Think of the campaign as the container that will hold all the activities, emails, plugins, print media, social, associated with the campaign.
After selecting the campaign, add Activities and activate the Activities for your campaign. After activating the activity you will Personalize, add Contacts, and Schedule the campaign activities.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Add an Activity to a Campaign
- Select Campaigns > MyCampaigns, select a campaign from your list of campaigns. You will land on the Campaign Dashboard. Activities already associated with the campaign will show the title, status, and date created. For each activity you can Duplicate, Preview or Move using the icons at the end of the row. Review the activity details by selecting the name of any of the available activities.
- Select an Activity from the drop down menu beside, Add Activity. Activities include the following:
- Promoted Activity - Suppliers will sometimes promote activities for a limited time to encourage partner participation. The promoted activities will appear at the top of the list. You can filter for promoted activity displays under activity types.
- Email - Email is the most common marketing activity used in marketing campaigns to increase the lead pipeline and marketing engagement.
- Ad Campaign - Digital advertising is used to increase the lead pipeline and marketing engagement.
- Print Media - Print Media is used to increase the lead pipeline and marketing engagement. Print Media may include sales data sheets, whitepapers, newsletters, tip sheets, and more.
- Web Plugin - Web Plugins are supplier-provided content on your website including rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, product showcases, and downloads such as whitepapers and case studies.
- Other/Custom Activity - Custom Activities vary depending on partner needs. This might include a workflow, Event, or SMS campaign.
- Select Activate to associate the activity with the campaign. You do not have to take further action to associate the activity with the campaign. However, you will want to take additional steps such as Personalize, Distribute, Schedule, and more prior to starting the campaign.
|Continue Getting Started With Email">Continue Getting Started With Email