This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Zift123 makes it easy for you to create and maintain a powerful and consistent social media presence with very little cost or effort.
A simple online dashboard coupled with a fully automated delivery infrastructure lets you manage your social presence across today’s most popular platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and WeChat.
Get direct access to an entire library of relevant content you can use to build awareness, develop online communities, and nurture interactive relationships.
Social Media Statistics gives you the best available measure of your social media engagement.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to View Social Post Statistics
- From Social Media > Analysis, select Social Statistics in the left sidebar menu.
- Under Date Range, select the timeframe for which you'd like to see social media statistics. The resulting charts give you insight into your social posts, clicks, likes, shares, comments, and followers.
- Add Comparison allows you to compare metrics in one graphic display.
- The chart graphic changes as you select each metric: Social Posts, Social Clicks, Likes, Shares, Comments, and Followers. The chart can be printed or exported as a PDF, PNG, JPG, or SVG.
- Top Social Posts gives you insight into your top three social posts based on the number of clicks, likes, shares, comments, and followers that posts receive. You can export your top social posts to a CSV file.