A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of the above. You can use supplier-provided campaigns or create your own. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service.
Use the Email Wizard to step through the process of configuring, customizing, and scheduling an email.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Access the Email Wizard
- From Campaigns > My Campaigns, click on the campaign title to select it. You will land on the Campaign Dashboard.
- Select an Activity that has not been sent to access the wizard. You will land on the Activity Dashboard.
- Select Edit to access the Email Wizard.
See these pages for details of each step.
- How to Edit Campaign Activity Details
- How to Personalize a Campaign Activity
- How to Add or Change Email Recipients
- How to Schedule a Campaign Activity
Back To Top